Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's summer & we have been BUSY!!! Surprised?!

The last time I updated our blog was at the end of May...since then we have had a pretty busy summer.


The month of June was pretty much spent doing wedding related activities! Actually, on May 30th, was the wedding shower for my cousin, Dan, and his wife-to-be, Robin. It was at my Aunt Betsy & Uncle Bob's home and there was a lot of fun and laughter that afternoon!


Up next on the wedding activity list, on June 12th, was the bridal shower for my future sister-in-law, Marketa.

It was a girls' night, which was so fun, and it was the second shower at my Aunt Betsy & Uncle Bob's home. Lydia, my cousin Jessica's daughter, was so helpful in bringing the gifts to Marketa and helping her open them...it was so cute! We were also supposed to wear some of our sexy or cute shoes to the shower. I think that we all did a great job at that!

The following night, June 13th, was Marketa's bachelorette party. We ate at Swinger's and then headed to downtown Bloomington for an evening of fun.


On June 20th, my mom & I went to the Sheldon Concert Hall in St. Louis, MO for Dan & Robin's wedding. The building was a beautiful location for their wedding & reception!

The last weekend of June was my brother's wedding. Neal & Marketa got married on June 27th, outside in a gazebo at her parent's house. It was a beautiful wedding, but it was 94 degrees outside, so everyone was a bit warm & sweaty. After the ceremony, the wedding party went to a covered bridge between Sheffield and Princeton to have pictures taken. Neal & Marketa's photographer had them do a few poses at the bridge as well.
Here are a couple pictures of me, Jason, and the boys (who were being goofy, of course)...

After the wedding, my mom, the boys, and I went to the Lake of the Ozarks for our annual week of vacation before the 4th of July. We were definitely ready to relax!

0 comments: