Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!

We are all wearing green here today...are you? For dinner tonight, we will be having our traditional meal of corned beef & cabbage (with potatoes, carrots, onions, and parsnips). We'll have 2 choices for dessert: green mint cake or brownies with St. Patrick's Day decorations. I bought Green River for the boys to drink too. Mmmmm....I can smell our dinner cooking now & I am getting so hungry.

Grant & Luke were so excited today that they didn't have to wear their school uniforms! They got to wear green....the more green, the better. They both looked great! I'll post a picture later for you to see their "green wear".



Ok....here's what the boys wore to school today, Grant is in the striped shirt & Luke is wearing the camouflage:


2 comments:

Firmbeliever65 said...

You crack me up. LOL Green everything huh? Yes, I can smell your meal here. I'm in search of where I am going to eat my corned beef and cabbage this year. No one else in my house eats it, so I go elsewhere. Someday I will cook my own. :)

Enjoy your green meal with your family. :)

Pam & Fam said...

yes we are all in green, my MIL made conred beef on friday for the guys and i opted out for lunch wiht the girls in the way to bloomington.