Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Still no water here...

Jason said that hopefully the well-guy will be here today. As of right now, he is not here....I'm starting to wonder if we'll be going another day without running water...2 full days with no water and we're about 1/2 way through our 3rd day. Ugh!

I'm going to be taking our clothes to a laundromat so that we have clean clothes to wear and so that I don't get further behind on laundry.

I would really, really like to have water soon, please.

**Update as of this evening...we still don't have running water, but the well-repair guy did eventually make it to our house this afternoon around 2:30. They started working on the well, but it isn't fixed...they guy was gone by 4:30 or 5:00, I think. Hopefully we'll have a working well tomorrow sometime!

0 comments: